Trackside 1 & 2 - Three hours of trains from across the USA DVD 4 of 5 (1)
* Winter on the Saint Lawrence & Atlantic.
* Steam over Mount Washington - The Cog.
* The Bridges of Abo Canyon.
* Aberdeen & Rockfish.
* Aberdeen, Carolina & Western.
* Black River & Western steam.
* CP GP9's on Guilford.
* Street running on Erie's 19th Street.
* Contributor Bob Sechler on the Monongahela.
* A late afternoon and evening of BNSF, Amtrak & Metra action at Joliet, Illinois, Fall on CSX's Sand Patch grade and Alco's on the Livonia, Avon & Lakeville, with a C424, a C425 and an RS1.
Award Value: 111 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||3 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.12/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|
Trackside 1 & 2 - Three hours of trains from across the USA DVD
rrvideoman on 2009-11-09 08:07:10.
I personally enjoy preview videos and videos of short clips to get an idea of what maybe considered for future purchases. It is the best way to decide what will be in the collection in days to come.
While there is an interesting assortment of videos in this production, I found the image quality to be poor for Highball. In fact I was disappointingly surprised, having a number of Highball Productions already. For the quality, the video is over priced, and I would not recommend it.
Additional remarks by rrvideoman:
Narration: Could have used more.
Would kids enjoy this? I doubt it.
Image quality: Poor.
DVD Value: Overpriced for the amount of enjoyment I got out of it.
Recommend to others? Not unless they REALLY were interested in the subject matter.
Respond to this review