To the Northern Lights Churchill Manitoba VIA Rail DVD
Come to the GREAT CANADIAN NORTH:
Polar Bears, Tundra, Beluga Whales, The Aurora. The Hudson Bay Line, completed in 1929, remains an important link in the absence of highways. In 1994, passenger trains still rolled between Winnipeg and Churchill, complete with Venerable FP-9s, steam generators, a diner lounge, and sleeper, plus piggyback cars north of Thompson. A Blizzard greets the arriving Hudson Bay!
White whales frolic in the Churchill River, Bears wandering on the rocky shores and other sites in the Region. Then ride the rails back south, including views from the
engine. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL WANT TO TAKE THIS JOURNEY AGAIN & AGAIN!
65 Minutes. FP-9s, steam heat, piggybacks on passenger trains! Take the Winnipeg to Churchill ride, see LOTS of blowing snow, bears, whales, the Aurora, etc.
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
TVD NOTE: This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 05 Mins ($0.33/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.