Rubber City Rails Volume 2 Colorful Early CSX DVD
• CSX/CHESSIE: The early CSX years just after 1986 to 1990 brought an unprecedented array of colors to the Akron scene: B&O and C&O blue, WM red & white, CHESSIE yellow, SEABOARD SYSTEM/FAMILY LINES grey, plus GEORGIA, L&N and more. Mix in the visitors - D&H, SUSQUEHANNA, DETROIT EDISON and more, and train was indeed exciting. Witness the best of these changing times, in all seasons of the year, on the grade and high speed running. This major segment runs nearly one hour!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
• CONRAIL & AMTRAK: CR at Akron, Hudson, Ravenna, and late night Amtrak and Conrail action in the snow at Canton.
• NORFOLK - SOUTHERN/W&LE: See the changing, of the guard as W&LE took over in 1990. Akron trestles are featured, along with yard action.
• AKRON AND BARBERTON BELT: A near stall on Goodyear Bridge is part of our cab ride through Akron along tracks which are now gone. Crossing Exchange Street is an adventure!
• CUYAHOGA VALLEY LINE: Mikado 4070 and ex-BN RS-2 are both seen in operation, ending with a look at the Circus Train as animals detrain
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 44 Mins ($0.21/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.