Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 108 Summer 2019 DVD 5 of 5 (1)
1) Big Boy is Back!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2) Promontory & Ely Celebrations
3) Colorado - Durango, Royal Gorge, Georgetown and More!
4) Texas State Freight Special
5) St Lucie Sound Artwork Revealed; W&LE
6) Seaboard Coast Line and Predecessors, FEC, L&N
7) 1971 Amtrak, Monon, Southern and more
8) Flexi-van - 1957 New York Central Innovation
9) Millennium Harvest - Elkhart, IL Grain Elevator
10) Philippines 1994 - Part One
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.
Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 108 Summer 2019 DVD
Ron Harber (Strafford MO US) on 2021-01-23 21:40:02.
We have verified that this reviewer has purchased this item from Train Video Depot because this reviewer is a member of our loyalty program and was signed in when they purchased the item and when they left the review.
2019 was the greatest year ever. Obviously, Big Boy 4014 is THE biggest story of the year but there was more than just the return of the Big Boy. That year there was the historic Golden Spike 150 celebration of the first transcontinental railroad at Promontory Summit, Utah and I was there in person. Another highlight was a trip to the Durango and Silverton. Other train rides featured the famous Royal Gorge Route including the look of the longest bridge in America. Georgetown loop railroad which runs from Georgetown to Silver Plume and even shows the original bridge from the early days. Lots to see.
Additional remarks by Ron Harber:
Narration: Just enough.
Would kids enjoy this? Definitely!
Image quality: Excellent!
DVD Value: Excellent Value!
Recommend to others? Definitely.
Respond to this review