Longest Days Beaver Falls June 2002 DVD
Beginning at misty dawn, our all-day vigil covers a variety of Beaver Falls locations with two cameras. Here PRR once crossed above P&LE. Following some historic views, including PRR action from 1946 at nearby Homewood Jct., get set to follow a full day's action!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Over 50 freights, plus four Amtrak trains, are viewed: "New Blue" CSX GEs; Old Conrails; Lease units. The Beaver River, hundred year old factories, keystone adorned bridge and Big Rock Park are among the interesting backdrops as the trains parade by till sunset, one every fifteen minutes on average.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 30 Mins ($0.24/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.