Garden State Arrow DVD 5 of 5 (1)
"Garden State Arrow" (1971-2007) showcases train action through the Amtrak era from 1971 to 2007. Newark, Elizabeth, Metropark, Rahway, South Amboy, Princeton Junction, Trenton and other locations host a variety of PC, CR, CNJ, AMTRAK and NJT trains spanning three and a half decades. From GG-1s to ACELA, and from the first "Jersey Arrow" cars to new Multi-Levels, this overview documents the commuter, inter-city, freight, special test runs and more, as the "Arrow" speeds onward!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
TVD NOTE: This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 57 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.