First Timers Rail Guide To Europe DVD
Perhaps you don't fancy driving in Europe. Great! The comprehensive rail and transit network can not only get you around, but can do so with style and comfort. Sample the trains of seven nations, along with some of the events along the way in November 1998. Veteran traveler Mike Coleman and first time European visitor Ron McElrath share the fun, plus travel tips.
Visit the Bremen Freimarkt, a sort of local Oktoberfest. Cruise Venetian canals. See the 80th annual Armistice Day Parade in Paris - tanks, bands, horse cavalry... And a timely "rescue" courtesy of the American Field Service! There's magnificent Budapest, Milan, Munich, Vienna, Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon. And all reached by trains ranging from the traditional as seen below at Budapest, to overnight sleepers, and the latest high speed ICE and TVG marvels. Watch, and then be held back no longer!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.