England & Wales Rail Britannia DVD
PRIVATIZATION OF THE RAIL NETWORK IN 1993 HAS RESULTED IN A RIOT OF COLOR. WATCH THE RAINBOW PARADE OF OVER TWO DOZEN COMPANIES! IN THESE TWO HOURS YOU WILL:
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
VISIT SIGNAL BOXES AT BANBURY, FENNY CONPTON, LEAMINGTON SPA AND FISKERTON OLD STYLE !!
SEE STEAM MAINLINE AT 75 MPH & PRESERVED LINES
EXPERIENCE "THE SIDINGS" HOTEL & RESTAURANT NEAR YORK, RIGHT ON A 4-TRACK HIGHSPEED LINE!
.... PLUS PLENTY OF RAILWAY ACTION , DELTICS AND OTHER CLASSIC DIESELS, THE ISLE OF WIGHT LINE WITH 1938 VINTAGE LONDON UNDERGROUND STOCK, THE BRUNEL TUNNEL EXHIBIT, THE GREAT ORME TRAMWAY AND A STATION IN WALES 58 LETTERS LONG A WORLD RECORD! EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED ON .. THIS AMERICAN 'S EXPLORATION OF THE RAIL WONDERS OF ENGLAND AND WALES.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.