Chatham Choo Choo
160 years of CHATHAM'S RAILROAD HERITAGE
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
1804 MORRIS TURNPIKE OPENS
1837 MORRIS & ESSEX RAILROAD FIRST TRAIN
1868 M&E LEASED TO THE LACKAWANNA (DL&W)
1915 NEW CHATHAM STATION ON ELEVATED GRADE
1930 FIRST ELECTRIC SERVICE
1960 ERIE-LACKAWANNA MERGER
1976 CONRAIL BECOMES OPERATOR
1979 NEW JERSEY TRANSIT TAKES OVER
1984 NEW TRAINS REPLACE "EDISON" VETERANS 1996 MID-TOWN DIRECT SERVICE TO MANHATTAN
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||54 Mins ($0.40/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.