Heritage Series Santa Fe 1990s Memories DVD
Join us for a look at the Santa Fe in its final years. Filmed between 1992 and 1995, this program visits the Santa Fe's eastern end at several locations in Illinois, Missouri and Iowa.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
The show starts at Edelstein, Illinois, where trains are seen both in town and on the hill east of town. Other locations include Bucklin, Missouri, and Fort Madison, Iowa. A quick visit is also made to Hannibal, Missouri, where the Gateway Western is seen under Santa Fe control.
This is the Santa Fe as it was nearing the BNSF merger, with a mix of blue and yellow power and locomotives in the revived Warbonnet scheme. It was a mix of manifest freights and fast intermodal trains, and an era that will never be repeated.
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 22 Mins ($0.22/min)|
|Producer:||Diverging Clear Productions|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- Some or all of the DVDs or Blu-rays from this producer are manufactured using DVD-R or BD-R material.
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- The products this producer offers have a home-made appearance. They are usually made in extremely small quantities. Everything we sell is brand new direct from the producer.
- This product comes in a slimline 7mm width DVD case.