Heritage Series Conrail St Loo to Horseshoe DVD
Come along for a look at Conrail in it's prime during the first half of the 1990's on former Pennsylvania Railroad lines in Illinois and Pennsylvania.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
The action starts at Smithboro, Illinois, on the former P.R.R. St. Louis line, before moving east to St. Elmo, Altamont, Effingham, and Teutopolis. Plenty of freight trains are seen, along with Conrail's MAIL and TV hotshot trains.
From there, we move into the heart of the old P.R.R. in the Alegheny Mountains. After a brief stop at Alto Tower in Altoona, we move up the mountain to Horseshoe Curve. The scenes at the curve were shot in 1994, and include several meets, helper moves, coal, intermodal and manifest freights. A rare Roadrailer train was also captured. Amtrak trains are also seen, including the Broadway Limited.
This was Conrail at its peak as a successful and profitable railroad!
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Producer:||Diverging Clear Productions|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- Some or all of the DVDs or Blu-rays from this producer are manufactured using DVD-R or BD-R material.
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- The products this producer offers have a home-made appearance. They are usually made in extremely small quantities. Everything we sell is brand new direct from the producer.
- This product comes in a slimline 7mm width DVD case.