Cabin Fever - Treasury of Cabooses DVD
• Cabooses of Over a Hundred Railroads; by Region.
• Ride a C.P. Van (as Canadians called them) thru the Fraser Canyon.
• See Williams Loop from a Conductor's Viewpoint.
• Rides and Trackside at Many Tourist Railways Nationwide.
• Special Uses, Accidents, Silent Comedy, Company Films, Models.
• Displays, Various Re-Use including Caboose Motels.
• Variations in Latin America and China
For well over a century, the CABOOSE (aka Cabin Car, Crummy, Hack, Brain Box, Monkey Wagon) "brought up the markers" of every proper freight train. As many were neither little nor red, this colorful menagerie of way cars will keep you alert for sudden surprises. The lantern has swung, "Go Ahead" signal sounded, and now it's time to hold on as the jolt from the slack of a hundred couplers marks the beginning of a great journey.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 22 Mins ($0.15/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.