Union Pacifics Chester Subdivision DVD Train Video
Come along with Diverging Clear Productions for a look at Union Pacificís water level route through southern Illinois.
This program takes a look at the action on the former Missouri Pacific line between Chester and Thebes, Illinois. We visit many of the scenic highlights along the line, including the Thebes bridge and the riverfront trackage in Chester. We visit nearly every town and village along the route, and rural scenic areas such as the Pine Hills and the Big Muddy River bridge at Aldridge.
This is the Union Pacific as it is today, with the latest motive power from General Electric and Electro-Motive in abundance. Also seen are a few examples of older motive power, such as GP38ís and Dash-7ís on the local freight. Power from other roads also make appearances, including BNSF, Canadian National, CSX, and Norfolk Southern.
While not as busy as some of Union PacificĎs other lines in the west, there is plenty of action to be had as the line is the main artery for traffic between St. Louis and Texas. Chicago traffic also joins the line south of Gorham, and additional coal trains traverse the line from St. Louis to Gorham where they veer north on the Mount Vernon Subdivision.
If you are a fan of Union Pacific or contemporary railroading in general, you will be sure to enjoy this look at one of U.P.ís lesser known mainlines.
Running time approx. 1 hour and 55 minutes
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 55 Mins|
|Producer:||Diverging Clear Productions|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- Some of the DVDs or Blu-rays from this producer are manufactured using DVD-R or BD-R material.
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- The products this producer offers have a home-made appearance. They are usually made in extremely small quantities. Everything we sell is brand new direct from the producer.
- This product comes in a slimline 7mm width DVD case.