Train Wrecks, Crashes & Disasters DVD 5 of 5 (1)
This spine tingling video highlights some of the worst train crashes to occur in over 20 years of railroading. You'll witness the aftermath of such devastating events as:
It's a documentary you won't soon forget!
- The "Potato Wreck" on the Boston & Maine at Clinton, Mass. on November 3, 1934
- The "Vandeveer Park" wreck on the Long Island RR at Brooklyn, New York on December 4, 1934
- The derailment and explosion of a gasoline tank train on the Santa Fe at Olathe, Kansas on April 10, 1936
- Derailment of Milwaukee Road train #15, The Olympian, due to a washout at Custer Creek, Montana on June 19, 1938
- The sabotage of Southern Pacific's City of San Francisco at Carlin, Nevada on August 12, 1939
- The New York Central's Lake Shore Limited disaster on "Death Curve" at Little Falls, New York on April 19, 1940
- The derailment of Baltimore & Ohip's passenger train no. 8 at Indiana Harbor, Indiana on December 2, 1941
- The "Kew Gardens" rear-end collision of two Long Island trains at Jamaica, New York on November 22, 1950
- Derailment of Pennsylvania train no. 733, The Broker," at Woodbridge, New Jersey on February 6, 1951
- The rear-end collision of Union Pacific's City of Los Angeles with the City of San Francisco at Wyuta, Wyoming on November 12, 1951
- The wreck of New Haven train no. 172, the Federal Express, on Jenkins Curve at Bridgeport, Connecticut on July 14, 1955
DVD Special Feature:
- Chapter Menu provides instant access to program segments.
In Black & White with Narration
Full-screen (4x3) Format
No region code; can be played in any NTSC DVD player worldwide
Packaged in Sturdy Vinyl Clamshell Case
Produced by LandMark Productions 1992
Award Value: 124 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|