Time of Change Iron Rooster 2012 DVD
Springtime set the stage for two back to back Revelation Journeys tours: South China Circle, and Best of Steam. The busiest steam venue remain. at SANDAOLING, a large open pit coal mine in the NW. Other steamy places included FUXIN, PINGZHUANG, YUANBAOSHAN, and BAIYIN, along with the narrow gauge SHIBANXI. While approximately one hour is devoted to steam, a second hour focuses on the changing general rail scene, from local service to high speed. Rail Museums in Shanghai and the Shenyang -Training Facility'. are viewed here for the first time. Enjoy your two hour mini-tour, condensing four week's worth of trains, ships, people and landscapes in this place of CHANGE.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.18/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.