Steam on the Wisconsin Central DVD Train Video
When Soo Line 2-8-2 No. 1003 left Duluth, Minnesota in August 1997, Goodheart cameras were preset to capture one of the most significant moments yet in the steam locomotive revival on the Wisconsin Central Ltd. A Soo Line locomotive was finally back in steam on "home rail" —former Soo Line Railroad tracks.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Wisconsin Central, one of America's new regional start-up (1987) railroads, has actively embraced the rich tradition of steam railroading in the U.S. by also hosting Milwaukee Road 4-8-4 No. 261. Northern Pacific 4-6-0 No. 328. and Frisco 4-8-2 No. 1522. Goodheart Productions has been on the scene to document all these locomotives, and now brings them all together in a rip-roaring tribute to steam railroading on the Wisconsin Central.
• Soo Line No. 1003 hauling both freight and passenger trains over one-tinm Soo Line rails - including a scene on the massive St. Croix River bridge.
• Northern Pacific No. 328 on its regular excursion runs for the Minnesota Transportation Museum.
• Northern Pacific No. 328 doubleheaded with Soo Line No. 1003 between Dresser and Marine. Minnesota.
• Milwaukee Road No. 261 in full-bore operation with long passenger trains on the main line from Chicago. Illinois to Fond du Lac. Wisconsin.
• Frisco No. 1522 storming famous Byron Hill with both passenger and freight trains.
- TVD Avg Rating:
- 5 of 5 (1)
Award Value: 134 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.