Railscapes - A 9000 Mile Amtrak Odyssey DVD
Rediscover America!! The misty dawn in Glacier Park. The wild Pacific surf. The endless cornfields and vast deserts. See also Amtrak "behind the scenes" as we travel these popular trains:
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
• CAPITOL LIMITED (Alliance-Washington D.C.). Mountain Dawn from the dome car. Visit busy "K Tower" at Washington Union Station.
• MONTREALER to Montpelier, Vermont's capital. Ferry to Plattsburgh, D & H action.
• ADIRONDACK to Poughkeepsie. Lake Champlain. Cab ride on 110 MPH turbo!
• LAKE SHORE LIMITED to Chicago. Watch the chef preparing fresh breakfasts.
• CALFORNIA ZEPHYR to Salt Lake City. The Rockies - Glenwood Canyon Project.
• DESERT WIND to Fullerton. Sunrise in Nevada, Cajon Pass traffic jam.
• SAN DIEGANS to Oceanside. Surfside running, plus San Diego model RR complex.
• COAST STARLIGHT to Sacramento. Magnificent Pacific vistas, Cuesta Pass.
• Celebrate RAILFAIR on May 10, Gold Spike Day! Historic trolley ride...
• CALIFORNIA ZEPHYR to Reno and return. Snow at Donner Summit. awesome!
• COAST STARUGHT Oakland to Portland. Winding down the Cascade Mountains.
• EMPIRE BUILDER to Chicago. The broad Columbia Gorge - and Majestic Montana!
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 50 Mins|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.