Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 110 Winter 2020 DVD
1 . Sam Robertson, B-17 Memories ("Operation Chowhound")
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
2. North Carolina AMTRAK at Clayton, Raleigh, Selma
3. N&W J 611 and Other Steam an the STRASBURG
4. "Lake Cities" - 50 Year Marker for E-L's last through passengers
5. Last Logging Line - CANFOR on Vancouver Island
6. CONRAIL'S Last Winter • Snowy 1999 Detroit-Toledo Region
7. Tony Koester's NICKEL PLATE ROAD in HO
8. WEST! Big Boy on Cajon and on to Texas + UP, BNSF Action
9. Semaphores & Chiefs - Fall 2019 Santa Fe Tradition lives!!
10. British Columbia's Hidden Rail Experience - Kaoham Shuttle
BONUS - 27 minutes of additional interview time with Sam Robertson
RAILROAD VIDEO QUARTERLY #110 ©2020 REVELATION VIDEO, INC.
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Railroad Video Quarterly Issue 110 Winter 2020 DVD|
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 27 Mins|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.