Railfanning with George Redmond Vol 3 Shortlines and Short Stories DVD
Shortlines and Short Stories is a collection of 6 mini programs to give you a taste of what's coming in the future from NostalglaRAIL.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
- A Day Fort Madison -15 minutes of Santa Fe Auction In Fort Madison, lowa in 1992.
- A Rainy Day in Mt. Vernon • Rail Action in Southern Illinois where UP/NS/CSX all converge on a diamond.
- The WP in Illinois - George caught 3 different WP units sitting and working in Salem, in 1985
- The PAL Engine House, 1988 - A visit to the Paducah & Louisville Engine house netted some rare power.
- Trains of Lenox Tower - A sampling of action at Lennox tower in Mitchel, IL in 1989
- Yankeetown Dock, 1988 - Go for a short cab ride on the coal hauling Yankeetown Dock Railroad in Boonville, IN
•••THIS PRODUCTION DOES NOT HAVE NARRATION•••
•••ALL FOOTAGE SHOT ON VHS•••
•••VIDEO MAY APPEAR STRECHED/COMPRESSED ON STANDARD 4:3 TVS•••