North American Trolley Treasures DVD
The Late John Stein, Native of Akron, Ohio lived near the Akron Transit Line. But you will see few Trolleys of the Rubber City in this Volume. ("Too Dirty to Waste Film On"). You will however, witness a cavalcade of traction at over two dozen locations (see back). Since John left few notes YOU might be able to help US track down some elusive details about what is shown!
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
- Washington D. C.
- Altoona & Logan Valley
- West Penn
- Jamestown (JWNW)
- Indiana Electric
- C. T. A.
- Chicago, Aurora & Elgin • Southern Iowa Railway
- Pacific Electric - Toronto
- Pittsburgh (1970 )
- South Shore
- North Shore
- Illinois Terminal
- Iowa Terminal & Others
- Quebec Railway
Watch PCCs Outnumber Autos in Toronto— The 4-Track LA. Right of Way and the "Big Red Cars" —Montreal 's "Sightseer" Car— North Shore's "Electroliner" — Many Freight Motors — and a Grand Diversity of Trolley and Interurban Styles, Colors, and Operation. Pay Upon Boarding, Don't Talk to the Motorman, and Enjoy the Ride Back to Mid-Century!
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 17 Mins|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.