Midway U.S.A. DVD Train Video
GREAT NEBRASKA!!! There are a LOT of trains roaming America's mid-continent —
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
• GRAND ISLAND, NE: 31 UP and BN runs —half of them coal — pound the crossing in just nine hours — fascinating air horn variety!
• RAVENNA Crew change point, HAZARD, BROKEN BOW, other stops across the Cornhusker State.
• CRAWFORD HILL — where 3-unit helpers (plus fuel tender) assist coal drags around a broad horseshoe curve.
• NORTHPORT— UP/ RN crossing — motive power switching and a smokey departure.
• LEXINGTON — #8444 hustles off to the River City Roundup— then UP's Fast Freight Fleet Furiously Flies — some of those stackers and pig jobs are REALLY MOVIN ...
• HOLLIDAY JCT west of Kansas City on the Santa Fe, where the Topeka line veers off.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 38 Mins|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.