Iron Rooster in Transition 2 Disc DVD
FROM TINY 0-8-0s PULLING AND PUSHING COAL TRAINS ON A MOUNTAIN NARROW GAUGE TO THE 262 MPH SHANGHAI MAGLEV TO THE WORLD'S HIGHEST RAILWAY IN TIBET, THESE TWO HOURS SHOW AN INCREDIBLE MIX OF TECHNOLOGY. REVELATION JOURNEY'S OCTOBER TREK COVERED 7,000 MILES BY TRAIN AND INCLUDED SIX RAILWAYS WITH STEAM OPERATION. SURREAL TIBETAN LANDSCAPES CONTRAST WITH COASTAL REGIONS AS WE GO FROM SHANGHAI TO SHANGRI-LA, THEN TO ALMOST THE RUSSIAN BORDER. ALONG THE WAY YOU WILL RIDE AN AILING EAST GERMAN ELECTRIC, SEE AND RIDE STREETCARS IN DALIAN, AND SEE THE WORST COACH IN ALL CHINA USED AS A STEAM HAULED SCHOOL SHUTTLE. OUR NINTH "IRON ROOSTER" INSTALLMENT, "TRANSITION" SHOWS TWO SIDES OF RAILROADING IN THIS RAPIDLY DEVELOPING LAND.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Award Value: 134 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||2 Hours, 00 Mins ($0.22/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.