Heritage Series Conrail Memories of Big Blue DVD
Come along for a look at Conrail's west end in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
This program was filmed on the former Pennsylvania Railroad line from Terre Haute, Indiana, to St. Louis, Missouri, along with a look at Conrail's runthrough trains operated over Union Pacific's former Missouri Pacific route south of St. Elmo, Illinois.
Locations visited include Smithboro, St. Elmo, Altamont, Effingham and Teutopolis, Illinois, on the old P.R.R., along with Kinmundy, Salem and Mt. Vernon on the former MoPac.
A wide variety of Conrail's motive power from the period is seen, including EMD Geeps and SD4O's and SD50's, as well as various models in the General Electric Dash-7 line. Toward the end of the program, new Dash-8 locomotives with Comfort Cabs and "Conrail Quality" lettering begin to arrive.
Award Value: 89 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Heritage Series Conrail Memories of Big Blue DVD|
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 55 Mins|
|Producer:||Diverging Clear Productions|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- Some of the DVDs or Blu-rays from this producer are manufactured using DVD-R or BD-R material.
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- The products this producer offers have a home-made appearance. They are usually made in extremely small quantities. Everything we sell is brand new direct from the producer.
- This product comes in a slimline 7mm width DVD case.