Estonia Volume 1 Privatization Pioneer DVD
There is Excitement in Estonia! The burgundy and gold livery of Rail World has displaced the drab green which hearkened back to Soviet times. Learn how it all got started, and listen to Ed Burkhardt and other key people as they discuss lessons learned, successes achieved, and challenges ahead.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
Visit key shops and yards: The modern port of Muuga, and interesting classification operation at Tallinn-Kopli, as well as views around Old City Tallinn. Go for a hi-rail ride to Haapsalu on a line under different ownership which faces possible abandonment. Visit stations and museums along the way. Also take a ride on the EVR Exspress, Moscow - Tallinn, and see local passenger operations which remain under government operation.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 00 Mins ($0.36/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.