BC Rail Starlight to Buddwiser DVD
To British Columbia Railway has fallen the distinction of operating North America's most diverse passenger services, school kids at Seton Portage ride the unique school train (dubbed "Buddwiser" by students) to Lillooet. By contrast, the elegant "Pacific Starlight Dinner Train" offers Vancouverites sumptuous fare. A twilight ride along Howe Sound, and glorious big-band era music. Then there are the "Royal Hudson" and year-round "Caribou Prospector". All of these are seen, plus a steam special to Kelly Lake behind C.P. 2-8 0 3716. Winter views, plus scenes from 1969 (P.G.E.) and 1983, help fill out this study of a truly progressive railway.
Back Cover View Exists - Click to View
[TVD NOTE:] This producer uses Ligtescribe type DVDs and some titles include literature that may rub against the disc surface in transit to us causing fine scratches. This will not affect DVD play in any way. We ship with a piece of foam to protect the DVD disc.
TVD NOTE: This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
Award Value: 107 Points Earn points for free DVDs. Signup free.
|Runtime:||1 Hour, 20 Mins ($0.27/min)|
|Aspect Ratio:||Full Screen|
|Region Code:||0 Worldwide NTSC|ITEM NOTES REGARDING THIS PRODUCER
- This producer chooses not to shrinkwrap most of their products. All the products we sell are brand new direct from the producer. We never sell used or second-hand products.
- Some of the videos from this producer may have been acquired from home movie or video equipment. Please understand that these DVDs may not look crystal clear on modern equipment. These DVDs are offered because of their historical significance.
- This producer uses "Litescribe" media and therefore the "printed" side is susceptible to fine scratches and fingerprints. Because there are flyers included in some of these products, the flyer has a tendency to leave a few fine scratches on the surface. This will not affect the playability of the DVD.
- Some of the covers used from this producer may not properly fit the DVD cases.
- This producer has been known to change the cover design, so the cover image you see here may differ from the actual product.